The construction site is located at the existing tunnel mouth where Hägerstensvägen meets Södertäljevägen. In the area there are construction sheds, vehicles and materials needed for the work.
During the entire construction period, bicycles can pass on the cycle path outside the construction site. Trucks however, need to drive in and out of the site and then cross the cycle path. When a truck passes, gates that stop pedestrian and bicycle traffic are closed for a short time to avoid accidents.
Work is done on weekdays at 7-22. Disturbing noise decreases the further away from the area you come. When the tunnel is completed, the area will be restored in consultation with the landowner.
Noise from the construction establishment
The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency has guidelines (NFS 2004: 15) for how much disturbing noise it may come from construction sites, and we follow these when we build the sewer tunnel. If you are affected by disturbing noise over the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency's guidelines, you can, if necessary, have access to a replacement home.
Read more about disturbing noise and the possibility of replacement housing
- 2020: The establishment is built. Blasting works for the tunnel will begin in September.
- 2022: The tunnel is blasted west to Aspudden's school.
- 2023: The tunnel is blasted east to Årsta gård. No more rock transports.
- 2024: Concrete work is carried out in the blasted tunnel
- 2025: The area is restored.