Our working hours are non-holiday weekdays from 7.00-22.00. On Fridays, the work usually ends as early as 19.00. Transports to and from the sirte normally take place between 7.30 and 19.00.
Noise from the construction establishment
The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency has guidelines (NFS 2004: 15) for how much disturbing noise it may come from construction sites, and we follow these when we build the sewer tunnel. If you are affected by disturbing noise over the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency's guidelines, you can, if necessary, have access to a replacement home.
- 2020: The site is built at Sundstabacken at the end of the year.
- 2021: Blasting works for the tunnel begin at the beginning of the year.
- 2021-23: The tunnel is built west under Årstaskogen and east towards Hammarbyhöjden. The blasting works will be completed in the autumn of 2023.
- 2024: Concrete work is carried out in the tunnel
- 2025: The area is restored.
When the tunnel is completed, the area will be restored in consultation with the landowner.