On the eastern half of Axelsberg's sports field at Hägerstens allé, we have a construction site. Half of the football pitch, the car park and the area between the pitch and the forest will be used during the construction period. According to an agreement with the City of Stockholm, a 7-person pitch remains throughout the construction period.
Our working hours are weekdays at 7-22, when we drill, blast and perform other work on the site. Silent work (below 30 dBA) may also occur at other times. In cases where night work is in progress, it takes place completely inside the tunnel and should not disturb the surroundings.
Transports to and from the site normally take place until 19.00. As far as possible, drivers avoid rush hour traffic.
Noise from the building site
The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency has guidelines (NFS 2004: 15) for how much disturbing noise it may come from construction sites, and we follow these when we build the sewer tunnel. If you are affected by disturbing noise over the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency's guidelines, you can, if necessary, have access to a replacement home.
Read more about disturbing noise and the possibility of replacement housing
- 2020: The site is built. Blasting for the tunnel was begun at the end of July.
- 2021: Blasting for the tunnel takes place west towards Eolshäll / Klubbacken, east towards Aspudden and north below Lake Mälaren.
- 2022: Blasting work is completed west towards Eolshäll / Klubbacken. Concrete work begins.
- 2023: The tunnel under Lake Mälaren meets the tunnel built from Smedslätten in Bromma. To the east, it is ready to Aspudden's school where it meets the tunnel built from Liljeholmen. No more rock transports take place from the site.
- 2023-2025: Concrete and pipe work in the Mälar Passage
- 2026: Concrete work completed.
When the tunnel is completed, the area will be restored in consultation with the landowner.